Friday, August 29, 2008

Dropped a class

Never thought I'd do this but I decided to drop the Geology class and pick it up later on in Summer Session or possibly Winter Session. Seemed like an interesting class, but already it felt like it was distracting me from my core subjects: Statistics and Accounting.

A course in Natural Sciences is a requirement for graduation, but is not a prerequisite for Eller admission and I felt I really needed to focus on Eller right now. Getting good grades in Accounting and Statistics is a whole lot more important than knocking off a Tier One course at this point.

So now I can focus on just numbers and ancient Greece! Whew, I feel better already. Why be a crazy woman if I don't have to be?!!

Anybody want to buy a geology book? ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes that's the best decision, and you have to make it early or you lose money ... wait, you don't have to pay much, do you?! Anyhow, sounds like you made the right decision.